Who we are
Qti.ai identifies, documents and removes Intellectual Property infringements across ecommerce and social media platforms, on behalf of brands of all sizes.
Protecting your data
Qti.ai limits the collection of personal data to only what is needed for legitimate purposes. When processing personal data, Qti.ai works to conform to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
You may contact us via email or social media. The personal data within your correspondence with us will be used to provide you with an appropriate response. We store this data for as long as needed for the purposes for which you have contacted us.
We do not provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demand access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website may feature social media buttons, leading to sites outside of Qti.ai. These service providers may collect your personal data; it is your responsibility to read and understand the privacy policies of these third-party providers.
- Right of access: You have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you if this information is wrong;
- Right to complain: You have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us;
- Right to be forgotten: You can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed for you;
- Right to data portability: If technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: You can file a request with us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you may need to identify yourself. We will respond to your request promptly.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis so that you remain informed of any changes.
145 East 1st Street
Corning, New York 14830